Much like a pod of whales or a pack of wolves, did you know that a group of gorillas is called a band.
In this blog series, we’re going to introduce you to members of our band – engineers, technical recruiters, PMs, designers, and more who make up the most important asset in Gorilla Logic…our talent! Are you Gorilla material.
Join the band today.
Daniel Bertarioni Chaves – Business Intelligence Engineer Daniel started in software development but over the last six years he has been specializing in data and business intelligence.
He loves learning new things about technology and data.
He is very passionate about what he does and loves sharing his knowledge with others.
He enjoys spending time with his family and friends, playing soccer, and traveling.
Where’s your hometown.
– San Jose, Moravia.
Favorite place you’ve traveled to.
– I have many.
But my favorite trip was the first time I went to Europe
How many years have you worked in your field.
– 13 years working as a computer engineer, 7 years as a software developer, and 6 years as a business analyst and business intelligence developer. Best advice you have received personally or professionally.
– You have to work hard to achieve your dreams.
How do you spend your free time.
– I love to go out with my wife, friends, and family.
Where do you go to relax and recharge.
– I get outside of the city to Esparza where my wife’s family has a house and spend time relaxing at the beach. Who are the biggest cheerleaders in your life.
– My mom and my wife.
Everything I do in my life is for them.
Best advice when heading into an interview.
– Be yourself.
Now that you have greater insight on the world (maybe;)), what would you go back and tell your 18 year old self.
– Try to spend more time learning different things and take better care of your health and body.
What is your personal motto.
– The only things that you bring with you when you die are the things you learn, the places you visit, the food you eat, and the memories you share with the people you love.
So learn, travel, and eat as much you can in this lifetime, everything else will stay here on earth.
What qualities make someone successful in the tech world.
– First you need to love what you do
Next, work hard and keep updated on emerging technologies.
To read more about Daniel and stay in touch
connect with him on LinkedIn.