how relevant are these tutorials in respect to KoF13

Tutorials.
Tutorials.
Basic King of Fighter s concepts KOFXIV Primer by Hellpockets http://www.floko.tv/article/45382-king-of-fighters-xiv-primer-guide-by-hellpockets King of Fighters XIV System Mechanics KOFXIV Frame Data KOFXIV Guard Points KOFXIV Guard Cancel Blowback Punish KOFXIV Fireball Dodge KOFXIV Fireballs & Zoning Buffering Tricks and Motion Shortcuts These videos were originally posted on NicoNico.
Each video highlights a particular 2K2UM character and their play style.
11 comments.
Pingback: Tucson Thread.
KINGS OF AZ.
SygBoss November 21.

2010 7:13 pm Just wondering

how relevant are these tutorials in respect to KoF13.
I haven’t played KoF in years but KoF13 vids have me kinda hype and i’d like to actually learn how to play it properly.

Reply Rex Dart November 23

2010 10:30 am 100% relevant.
XIII’s system most closely resembles that of 2002UM, which is of course based on 2002, which was based on 98 to begin with.
And 98 is where these videos take all their footage from.
Reply.

Richard Nguyen December 4

2010 7:48 pm Nice tutorials.
I like it when these fighting game tutorials have a bit of creativity to it rather than just blunty showing you the lessons.

I’m a fighting game player myself and am moreso wanting to get into the KOF scene

Therefore, these tutorial vids were interesting to watch.
Thanks.
Reply.
Roknin April 17, .

2011 3:06 pm Awesome tutorial

I’ve been a fan of both Capcom and SNK fighters for a while (though my history with Capcom is longer), .

But I’ve always preferred the KOF style

Learned quite a bit from watching this vid regardless.
I freakin’ love short/hyper hop, btw.
Reply.
Torrie December 16, .

2011 11:09 pm nice tuts Reply

torrie December 16, 2011 11:15 pm http://www. youtube.com /watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU&fmt=18 great video indeed Reply.
LingeringRegime July 26, .

2012 2:22 am Thank you so much for this

🙂 Reply.

Pingback: Newly Added To Our Tutorials page | Dream Cancel

Ssslokesh August 28, .

2015 2:05 am nice video about KOF…

it is helped me a lot about the game ….
Thanks for the video….
Reply.
cream anti wrinkle March 17, 2016 9:24 am It’s an amazing article in support of all the online viewers; they will take advantage from it I am sure.
Reply.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply.

Required fields are marked Name Email This site uses Akismet to reduce spam

Categories Select Category Arcade Version Combo Video Community Donation Exhibition Fan Art Fatal Fury featured Garou Interview King of Fighters King of Fighters 2002 King of Fighters 2002 UM King of Fighters 2K2UM King of Fighters 98 King of Fighters 98UM King of Fighters 98UMFE King of Fighters XI King of Fighters XII King of Fighters XIII King of Fighters XIV KOFXIII tutorials Last Blade Latest News Match analysis Mods NeoGeo Battle Coliseum.
NeoGeo Station Online Games Patch Podcast Ranbats Real Bout Review Samurai Shodown SNK SNK Games General SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy Steam Stream Tournament Tournament Results Tutorial Tutorial Video Uncategorized Xuandou Zhiwang.
Tutorials.