pharaohslot.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-13 12:55:02

Bette29122

SaaS Strategy SaaS Marketing Go-to-market strategy

Consulting Services.
Consulting Services.
Consulting Services.
If you’d like to dig deeper into how the ideas at Chaotic Flow can be applied to your SaaS business, please  contact  me at joelyork [at] chaotic-flow.com  to set up a consulting assessment call.
Exclusive consulting and startup  advisory services  are offered in areas below.
SaaS Strategy SaaS  Marketing        Go-to-market strategy.
Product  strategy .
Sales &  Marketing  strategy.
SaaS Metrics Audit.
SaaS  Fundamentals  Training.
Positioning and  content strategy .
Product design  opportunities .
Purchase process analysis.
Buyer personae  development .
Online  demand generation .

SaaS Sales SaaS Product Development       SaaS sales model training

Sales compensation strategy.
Sales operations assessment.
Target customer sweet spotting.
Lead qualification strategy.
SaaS Product Design.
Offshore Development**.
Product Architecture.
Technology Strategy.
**Offshore development for SaaS startups and companies that need to stretch their engineering resources.

Located in Chennai,India with enterprise-class engineering management

i.e., people I trust and know well.

Senior-level US development project management included

Sample Clients.
2 Comments.

Avoiding Poor SaaS Customer Alignment - CloudAve                        April 14

2015 at 9:05 am                               […] I’m not completely absorbed with my agile marketing software startup, I do a bit of SaaS consulting on the side.
SaaS colleagues come to me with a wide variety of problems from positioning to sales […]        Reply.

Avoiding Poor SaaS Customer Alignment - OPEXEngine                        August 29

2018 at 7:40 am                               […] I’m not completely absorbed with my agile marketing software startup, I do a bit of SaaS consulting on the side.
SaaS colleagues come to me with a wide variety of problems from positioning to sales […]        Reply.
Leave a Comment X.

Name  Email                    About Chaotic Flow

The goal of this blog is to share knowledge and opinions that will help executives at Internet software companies that create and deliver SaaS and cloud applications critically analyze real-world, go-to-market strategies and tactics by applying sound business principles   more»    If you like it.
SUBSCRIBE.

Subscribe by email:                Browse Articles

Recent Comments.
Markodojo.
Accellion.

Board footer